Restoring the Foundations
What is RTF?
As we experience life, sometimes we can point to a single issue, attitude, or behavior that consistently plagues our life, sending us into a period of doubt, questioning, spiritual stagnation, or even causing us to revisit old wounds. This single issue can cause us fear, shame, confusion, anger, or even control issues. Restoring the Foundations (RTF), is an integrated single issue-focused healing and freedom ministry. If you have identified that single issue in your life, and desire to identify its root cause, then allow an RTF trained lay minister and the Holy Spirit to guide you through the process of freedom in that area of your life now!
Is it Biblically based?
Restoring the Foundation is a biblically based formatted ministry, designed to deal with a person’s single identified issue in a single ministry session. In a three-hour ministry session, your life can be transformed by God. RTF is offered in partnership with Summit Wellness Center and is designed to work in conjunction with Summit’s counseling services as a comprehensive therapy solution.
Restoring the Foundation integrated approach to healing and freedom, ministers through the Holy Spirit to the following four main areas believed to be open doors to the root cause of any on-going singular issue:
- Sins of the Father and the Resulting curses (rooted in the 2nd commandment Exodus 20:3-6)
- Ungodly Beliefs (rooted in Romans 12:2)
- Soul / Spirit Hurts (based on Luke 4:18)
- Demonic Oppression (based on Mark 16:17)
How do I know if RTF is for me?
Here are few examples of the singular issues that RTF desires to assist you with:
- Control Issues
- Deception / Lying
- Shame / Guilt
How do I get started?
- Complete the Intake Request form below (upon completion a link will be provided to you)
- Download the Personal Questionnaire form and complete it
- Drop off the Personal Questionnaire form to the Summit Wellness Center office
- Tuesday – Friday (11am – 4pm)
- 884 Bells Mill Road, Chesapeake, VA 23323
- Calling in advance is suggested 757-312-9891
- Upon payment of $30 you will be given a “RTF receivers guide”
- We accept, cash, check, charge, and debit cards
Next, a Summit administrator will deliver your application confidentially to the RTF ministry leader. The ministry leader will call to schedule your RTF appointment within 2 business days.