BISHOP, PASTOR, DEACON, ELDER – ARE ANY OF THESE CORRECT TITLES FOR ADDRESSIG YOUR SPIRITUAL LEADER?
The New Testament specifically outlines roles and functions for leaders, which includes titles. But, the purpose and need for these ministry gifts go beyond denominational lines or personal exaltation God has a unique plan for those in authority – despite man’s flawed interpretation.
In this though-provoking book, Valerie Brown dispels the myths about the usage of titles in the modern-day church and answers these and other important questions.
• Why was leadership titles created within the church?
• Are all minister preachers?
• Do all leaders need to have a &quot;spiritual covering&quot;?
• Are all leaders defined by their titles?
• What types of leaders are needed for the New Testament Church?